So this is a little note for those who stumbled onto this blog to give some idea what kind of stuff might be found here.
- Books - I love books. When I was working, most of the books that I read were novels that didn't require too much thinking. But now that I'm not always too tired, I'm reading a lot more non-fictions and learning brand new stuff. I can't get enough. And when I get wowed or inspired, I write about those books.
- Inspiration - Some come from the books that I read, some come from what's happening around me. I try to write about them so that I can internalize them and think how I can apply in my life. Writing it help me not to let them slip away.
- Life Direction - I think we all need to have life principles to live by. I've been thinking about my life mission and principles, and trying to make better sense of them by writing.
- Self-Help - Having extra time on hand is a blessing, and I intend to take maximum advantage of it while it lasts. And I'm recording anything that can be considered useful to better myself.
- Career - What to do to earn my living, whether it's going to be something that I can call career or not, is something that I'm working on daily basis without much progress. So most of my career related posts are about directions, work-life balance, etc. rather than job hunting per se.
- Health - Health has been a major issue for me. Though I'm getting much better since I got freed from my work, I'm very conscious about how I can improve and maintain my health. So I write about things that I learn regarding this topic.
- Update - These are just updates to my personal situation or the directions that I'm exploring.